The actions that occurred on Friday June 12, 2009
As of June 2006 I was court ordered summer visitation (Along with more added to what I had) with my children Faith & Michael C. Petty. In the court order, it is stated that pick up and drop off of the said children are to be at the Fayette County Sheriffs Department due to a domestic violence charge Krista J. Kimbrell picked up against me in June 2006. They are NOT supposed to be at my house for ANY reason. If you don’t know off the top of your head, Friday June 12, 2009 is the second weekend of the month, not the third, which is Krista Kimbrell’s scheduled visitation for the summer. So, she had no reason to be any where near my home.
During the late morning hours on Friday, Krista Kimbrell had tried calling the kids and they were out side swimming. They tried calling her back and all they got was a busy signal. Needless to say, it turned into a phone tag war. The children finally got a hold of her. Mikey talked to her first. Not much was said. After wards, Faith got on the phone. Things were going fine, and then I noticed Faith was crying, and then there was screaming. I made Faith hang up the phone as she was getting all upset and I wasn’t going for that. Soon after I had Faith hang up, Krista Kimbrell proceeded to call the house non-stop. Over and over. I finally answered the phone and told her to stop calling she had her phone visitation with the children and she could call back tomorrow, or I would have Faith call back when she calmed down. She proceeded to keep calling. If I didn’t answer the house phone she would call the cell phone. After what seemed like a million calls, Lori answered the phone. She told Krista Kimbrell the same thing that I had told her. She then informed Lori that she was coming to see her children and if we did not let her see them, her husband would kick my ass. Lori told her to do what she thought was best, that if she came over here she would go to jail for trespassing as she was not allowed over here. The conversation ended.
After all the calls had stopped things finally started to calm down around here. Faith was finally back to herself and not crying anymore. We are sitting on the couch coloring with the kids (Just had a storm and had no power, great thing to add to the frustration!) Lori looked up and guess who is pulling into the driveway?! You guessed it, Krista Kimbrell and her husband. To try and keep conflict down, Lori rushed to the door and told her that she was not allowed here, If she did not leave we would call the cops and she would go to jail for trespassing. She kept insisting that she was not leaving until she seen the kids. (She seen them when Lori opened the door, she knew they were ok) She is again told if she does not leave, she will go to jail for trespassing. I then come to the door, stick my head out and inform them that they have until I get my shoes on to be off my property or they would be going to jail. I go to get my shoes on, go out the side door and again tell them they have to leave or they will be going to jail. As Lori starts to dial 911 Faith comes running outside. (So much for not having any conflict eh?) Everyone is now telling them that she not be here, that they are trespassing and will go to jail. Krista Kimbrell’s husband goes to get out of the car, I grab a bat that is not to far from me and hit the side of the car. (Remember there was a threat made, how was I to now what he was planning on doing?) Krista Kimbrell’s husband proceeds to get back into the car.
Now there is a lot of screaming and cussing going on, nothing but bullshit. Faith is extremely upset and knows that her mother is not supposed to be here, mentions that to her mother, but do you think that she cares about that? Nope, she is out for herself and no one else. I keep telling them over and over they need to get off my property, Krista Kimbrell states that she can not get off my property that she has to wait for the police to get there. (Duh, let’s prove to the cops that you were here, definitely the blonde showing through) Through all the cussing, Lori is trying to convience Faith to go inside that she doesn’t need to be in the middle but with her mother telling her different, she does not listen. Through all the cussing I inform Krista Kimbrell that she is a nasty slut and needs to leave my property. (We all know that she is, who so called marries the man of there dreams, yet gets pregnant by another man.) Another blog on that (with chat records to prove it) Anyways, the cops pull up they question everyone, I pull out my divorce papers to show that she is not allowed here and that she is trespassing. The police advise her to leave and inform both parties that we can pick up the police report Monday morning.
I had no intentions on proceeding with anything. Why add to Faith and Mikeys emotional distress? That was, until Tuesday as I was coming back from the store with my 6 year old son, I get pulled over and told I have a warrant for my arrest. Criminal Mischief and Harassment? WTF? How do you get harassment on your OWN property? So I go in and within 20 minutes I am bailed out. She wants to press charges on me for something that she started and for a law that SHE broke, alright, down to the city hall I went. I had a warrant issued for Krista Kimbrell for Criminal Tresspassing/Harasment communications. and a warrant for her husband for Criminal Trespassing.
Now we just wait till court to see what happens.
Now you tell me….a few things…
How is Fayette county in the wrong for finding her guilty of all charges? She was trespassing and she did make a threat via the phone.
How am I the bad guy when she was the one that broke the law?
*Before we go any further, she half ass recorded what happened at my home. The tape that was played in family Court and in Criminal court you can tell was altered to hell and back. You did NOT hear anyone on that tape but my daughter and me. There was a lot of beeping and slow points. In court, she was asked about the tape and she stated that she started recording BEFORE they pulled in my driveway, If that was the case, HOW come neither her nor her husbands voice was heard on the tape. WHY was she even recording it…? I can answer that last question for you, as can the children. She informed both children that she would do all that she could to prove my unfit so I would loose my rights to them and never see them again. So that was her intentions when she came to my home KNOWING she was not allowed here. It was a planned incident. She knew how it would all turn out. *
All in all, just as the judge stated, “You should NOT have been on his property.” No matter what the circumstance were, she broke the law and she was trespassing.
Her reasoning for coming to our home: As I said, Faith and her had an argument over a conversation that Faith heard my wife and I talk about. As always controlling Krista Kimbrell took it all out of complex and was yelling at her and screaming at her. Threatening to call DHR on us and so forth. (She had called DHR on us twice already this summer, as a way to try to make me look unfit; to bad DHR stated they knew the reasoning of the call and would not look any further into it) So she stated that she wanted to make sure that Faith was ok. (Duh, she had JUST talked to her and upset her, she knew she was ok, not to mention she was told that she would return her call once she calmed down)
So for all those people out there that Krista Kimbrell has fooled. She was the one that came to MY home starting and stirring up shit. She has stated over and over she would have my rights taken away. This was just one of her ‘plans’ to try to make me look unfit. Krista has issues getting out of the past and letting go. She talks like I was a wife beater and constantly abused her and she has all these police records to prove it. It is a matter of PUBLIC record, feel free to visit the Fayette County Court house and pull my records. Michael R. Petty you will find two domestic charges and one assault that didn’t even involve her, it was a fight with two other guys. Through our marriage, I will be the first to tell you I was no angel. Neither was Krista. She cheated on me just as I cheated on her. She was far from the perfect wife or mother. As the same with me. That is what happens when you get married at 18.
For the last 6 years she has done nothing but try to get me away from the kids and has brainwashed the kids. My children are loved and love being here with Lori and I along with there brothers. Both children have stated time and time again they just want it to all stop so they could live a normal life and be happy with BOTH parents.
If the children are not here for my visitation I do not see them nor am I made aware of any functions that they are involved in weather it be school or sports. She controls my calls with them, she records everything that they say to me (Which BTW is against the law and I will be taking action on that. A child has a right to talk to a parent in privacy. Research it, you will see for yourself) She is constantly telling them all the time how she just wished I would die or that her brothers would die, then they could go on and live a happy life. (WTF, does she not see if she would just grow up and step back she would see they are happy)
I pray every night that she will grow up and come to terms with the fact that I AM there father, and I will see them. She will NOT control my relationship with them and she CAN NOT and WILL NOT use them to hurt me anymore. I am stronger then that. In the end, I will be the one they come to. She will die a lonely woman with no one in her life. Just by her devilish un-human like ways and the way that she treats others.
Grow Up Krista, You can not control them nor can you control me. I will always be there father and they will always love me.
Sincerely,
Michael R. Petty

No comments:
Post a Comment