
It's been two weeks since we went to court over all this criminal matter. As most know, Mike was found innocent of all charges and his ex wife was found guilty on all charges. She is hot to trot and trying to appeal it. (Does she not see that a) It will cost her MORE to appeal it then to deal with it and pay the fines and b) no matter WHAT she was trespassing and is GUILTY! Not to mention today is the 14th day. She only had 14 days to get it into court and to appeal it! *Shrugs, I could care less, as Mike was found innocent, all that matters, the kids, God and us know the TRUTH*
Anyways, On another note.
The kids have been back in school for about 3 weeks now. They are loving it. It is so hard to believe that I have TWO in school already *Sighs* where is time going? AJ is so smart and is loving that he is in first grade, I guess these days when you hit first grade your grown and can do as you please? He is on a 3rd grade reading level and is starting the basics of subtraction which he loves. Maybe he will be my math genius and take care of me when I am older. haha! Dakota on the other hand is stubborn and hard headed like his Daddy. He thinks that school is social time. He doesn't care to learn. All he can remember about his school day is the time out on the playground. ahah. As for the other two kids, Faith and Mikey I assume that they are doing well in school. We are not made aware of anything. Conversations that we have with the kids are minimal as she doesn't allow the calls or she monitors them and hurries them off the phone. Hard to believe that Faith is in the 8th grade and Mikey in the 5th. Makes us feel old.
As far as Hunter. He is loving the fact that he is home alone with me during the day. Quality time with Mommy, but as soon as his brothers get in from school he is running up to them with open arms wanting hugs and just chatting away with them. He will be 2 this Saturday (9/06/09) So hard to believe my baby is two! I sure miss the baby days but would not go back through them again. My diaper days are almost over!!!!
Mike and I are doing well. The best we can I suppose. Making ends meet the best we know how to. The stress from him not working, stress with the ex-wife and other things are so much right now. through God though, we will make it and we will come out on top. Threw him all things are possible and he never gives more then you can take.
Have house duties calling. Will blog again soon. Keep checking back.
The Petty Family :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment