Lets do some logical thinking here and see how bad of a father I am verses the ex-wife:
We will go all the way back to when our daughter was born....
I was NOT the only one that cheated, she cheated with MANY of guys, most of which was my own flesh and blood.
I was NOT the only one abusive. Even then she tried to control what I did and where I went. She was emotionally and physically abusive just as I was.
I was NOT the one that would have my children in there carseats screaming and crying at 1-2am in the morning cause she thought it was more important to hang out with young teens in town then it was to have her children in bed asleep where they belonged.
I am NOT the one that takes pills/drinks and passes out and don't remember anything that happened.
I am NOT the one that is always telling the children 'Your father and his ife and kids should just die, Life would be better without them.'
I am NOT the one that gets angry and starts destroying the childrens property cause I was mad.
I am NOT the one that fills my childrens head with garbage to make the other look bad.
I am NOT the one that spends the child support on beer and cigs when I have kids that need clothes or other things.
I am NOT the one that lies about school functions and such just so the other won't show up, then tells the kids, see I told you he doesn't care he couldnt even show up YET she fails to tell them she told me the wrong DATE and TIME! (Happens all the time with my parents as well)
I am NOT the one that monitors phone calls when the divorce papers state that there is phone visitation then tells the kids no your father didn't call.
I am NOT the one that keeps the kids out of school because I didn't feel like getting up an taking them. (School records prove this, they have never had a school year with perfect attendance nor a school year where they have missed UNDER 10 days of school)
We could go on and on, but I am sure you get the drift. As I stated before, I dish out what she dishes out. If I cant talk to them, why should she. If I cant see them except on my schedule time, why should she. It works TWO ways!
In my marriage to her I DID cheat, I WAS abusive in all aspects, I did do wrong.... AS DID SHE! She was far from perfect. (I have emails from TWO people that claim this, and will be glad to share with anyone that has inquiring minds and would like to know just who is going from one person to the next, Backstabbing is the term for that)
Again for those that missed it in a previous blog. I was living in Illinois up until 1995. I was 17 when we moved here. We had to get out of Illinois for our families safety. The Ex-Wife was told 'I am moving to Alabama, you can stay here and we can work arrangements out for our unborn child or since you are already living with me you can come, Either way, we are leaving" She CHOSE to come, She CHOSE to be with me, I didn't force shit on her. But as she claims, I FORCED her to move here and I FORCED her to be with me? Bwahaha you can't force anyone to do anything. Truth of the matter was she had NO ONE, her family dis-owned her, no one cared where she went. She tells the kids on a daily bases she was forced to stay with me, yet HOW many times did she leave and come back? How many times was she gone to Illinois, starting over and ALWAYS came back... ON HER OWN! Not being forced. I have all the journals/letters she wrote over these years put up for our kids, they will read it when they are older and they will see how she really was and how I did not force her into anything.
Anyways time for family game time! Have a great Labor day and a great week! :-)
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment