Monday, August 3, 2009

Just another day in the petty house

Don't know what happened to the other blog, guess it got deleted or something, so here we are starting fresh. AnYwaYz...

Things are hectic around here, as always. things are starting to look u p, I suppose. AJ & Dakota start school soon, thank goodness. Looking forward to this years school events. (Or am I) ahaha.

Summer was long and boring. Was to hot to get out and do anything major. Had Faith and Mikey all summer, they are now back with the evil villain and will be missed alot.

All these court dates and crap are killing me. The stress is overwhelming. I can't take anymore and I am ready to walk away. I don't think my heart or my mind can go through 9 more years of her crap. She is so controlling and is only using the kids to hurt Mike and get back at him. I hope her having this spawn of hers in October will make her chill out and realize where we have been coming from. *Shrugs* Only time will tell.

On to something that makes me smile...
My babies are growing up so fast, it is hard to believe AJ will soon be 7, Dakota is 4 and Hunter is almost 2. Time is flying by to fast for me. It seems like AJ was just born. He will be going into the first grade (Gasps) and Dakota is starting Pre-School. Before I know it, All 3 of my boys will be off to college and not needing Mommy anymore. Then what will I do? =(

Next year Hunter can start the 3 year old program and I am looking forward to it. I will then start back to school and further my degree in nursing. I am so happy, Can't wait to start. I don't know what makes me more happy, the thought of all 3 of my kids in school or the fact that I can finally go back to work, be the one that makes the money and the evil villain not have anything to do about it. HaHaHaHa! I think then will be a good time for Mike to quit, go back to school and just work and min wage job to pay child support. Rofl, she can't touch my income...Ahh what a nice thought.

Last night the older two kids came back from Illinois and the evil villain didn't even allow the kids to call there Dad to let them know they landed okay. Not to mention, they were supposed to be here for the night/day and she failed to abide by the divorce papers. I don't guess she will ever learn. Maybe one day the Judge will put her in jail and she will see she has no control over his visitation.

Tomorrow will be a fun filled day, yea right. We have domestic court with the evil villain. I am so sick of sitting in court rooms it is un real, Maybe I should just move my bed and computer there, seems that is where we are most of the time. (Will post a separate blog on WHY we are on criminal/domestic court now)

Anyways, I have youngins to feed and a house that will not clean it self. I am now back to blogging again, so keep in touch!



No comments:

Post a Comment